Data encryption – not cryptic at all
Do you want to send files securely via e-mail? Retain full control over all your data – even after clicking on the “send” button. With FTAPI SecuMails you can also send sensitive data of any size encrypted and revision-secure by e-mail.
The optional end-to-end encryption ensures the secure transmission of sensitive data to internal and external recipients. You decide for yourself who should receive your data and documents and how.
There are four security levels to choose from, from secure download links to end-to-end encryption. With FTAPI SecuMails, even very large and sensitive files can be sent as e-mail attachments from Outlook. Implement all compliance guidelines with ease, even when exchanging data via e-mail. FTAPI offers you the highest security standards thanks to the proven SecuPass technology. And on top of that, you have a personal contact in FTAPI customer support.
Smart and intuitive e-mail encryption
- E-mail encryption directly in Outlook
- Encrypt and send files of any size
- Customizable user interface
- Four freely selectable security levels
Areas of application
- Back channel for citizen communication
- HR communication
- Real estate projects and construction projects
- Patient communication
Experience FTAPI SecuMails in action
The benefits of SecuMails from FTAPI
– Part of FTAPI’s holistic Secure Data Workflow Platform –
Over 2,000 companies and more than 1 million active users trust in secure data and file transfer with FTAPI
Benefits for your company
Secure data transmission and e-mail encryption – GDPR compliant
Data transfer and data security: Fortunately, today these terms no longer contradict each other – with FTAPI SecuMails you can also send personal data in an absolutely securely encrypted and GDPR compliant manner.
FTAPI SecuMails is your service for encrypted e-mail delivery of data and files of any size.
With FTAPI SecuMails you send sensitive data securely
- E-mail encryption with Outlook according to the zero-knowledge principle
- Secure and easy data transfer via e-mail
- Minimize compliance risks
- GDPR compliant and revision-secure
- Quick implementation and quick ROI
- unlimited number of guest accounts
Benefits for your administrators
With FTAPI SecuMails you send data in a secure and GDPR compliant manner
With FTAPI you can easily send sensitive data and large files by e-mail. The e-mail encryption takes place automatically. A manual key exchange or a separate security certificate are not necessary.
The FTAPI SecuPass encryption technology is based on the recommendation of the Federal Office for Security in Information Technology (BSI), with AES encryption and a key length of 256 bits.
FTAPI SecuMails – send sensitive data via e-mail
- Encrypted data transmission with Outlook or browser
- No manual password or certificate exchange necessary
- Secure receipt and transmission even of large files
- Simple user administration via LDAP/S connection or SAML interface
- Additional security features upon request: Virus scanner, 2-factor authentication
Benefits for your employees
Automatic e-mail encryption in Outlook
Do you exchange personal or sensitive data on a daily basis? Do you work in public service? FTAPI SecuMails is your solution for encrypted data transfer: With FTAPI’s encryption technology you can send sensitive data securely and easily – directly via your e-mail program.
Thanks to the SecuPass technology, you can send your e-mails in familiar surroundings with end-to-end encryption.
Never exchange passwords via e-mail again
- user-friendly operation via Outlook
- worry-free e-mailing
- works with any size file
- optional download confirmation from the recipient side
- FTAPI app for the secure delivery & receipt on mobile device (iOS, Android)
Frequently asked questions about secure e-mail delivery
Are you looking for additional data security solutions?
FTAPI is the secure platform for sensitive data workflows and automation and takes care of all aspects of secure data exchange – from protected data transfer via e-mail to the secure storage of sensitive data and documents as well as the automation of data-sensitive workflows.