Info and onboarding for new end users.
- Email Notifications Vol. 2
After the first update of the email notifications in May, the next batch of email notifications has now been adapted to the new design. In addition, the new design has been further optimized.
- Update Apache Tomcat
With the upgrade to version 9.0.75, CVE-2023-28709 has been fixed.
- Improvement in SubmitBox deliveries
With SubmitBox deliveries there were display errors in Outlook if special characters occurred in them.
- FTAPI virus scanner
The logging of the ClamAV virus scanner has been improved.
- CAPTCHA improvement
For improved protection against automated attacks, the implemented CAPTCHA solution was adapted. Reading by so-called optical character recognition (OCR) applications has thus been made more difficult.
- FTAPI on Android with Firefox browser
On Android devices, there was an error message when calling the FTAPI application in the browser if Fireforx was used as the Internet browser. This has been fixed, the error message no longer appears.
New layout for email notifications (Vol. 1).
- Verbesserte SecuForms-Konfiguration
In der SecuForms-Konfiguration wurde der ‚Speicher‘ Button optimiert und verhält sich nun wesentlich intuitiver.
- Upload großer Ordnerstrukturen in SecuRooms
Das Verhalten beim Upload von großen Ordnerstrukturen wurde angepasst, sodass nun der User jederzeit den aktuellen Upload-Status einsehen und während des Upload-Vorgangs auch innerhalb der SecuRooms-Oberfläche navigieren kann.
- Sicherheitsfunktion 2FA & DAR verbessert
Die Textnachricht, die User zur Authentifizierung für das 2FA- und DAR-Verfahren erhalten, ist nun kompakt in einer SMS verstaut.
New: Activity History for SecuRooms.
- Optimized Cloud
The FTAPI Cloud infrastructure has been further optimized to ensure the best possible user experience.
- Improved upload in SecuRooms
For the browser-based data rooms, the upload experience has been improved for large folders. In addition, the display in the Upload Center has been improved.
- SecuForms templates for mobile devices
The templates and use cases for digital forms have been optimized for the mobile app.
- SecuFlows & SecuRooms interface enhanced
The interface between both products of the FTAPI platform has been further extended. The automation service ‘SecuFlows’ can now also be used to store files in the existing folder structure of a data room.
Digital forms: Templates and use cases.
- NEW: All incoming deliveries including attachments can be processed flexibly and automatically with SecuFlows.
- NEW: The download confirmation, which is automatically generated for deliveries, can be processed with SecuFlows.
- Platform: The general system performance has been significantly improved, ensuring even more user-friendly use.
- SecuRooms: A number of improvements have been made to the application, improving overall performance.
- SecuMails: Large files are now uploaded even faster at the FTPAI server and thus made available as e-mail attachments.
- SecuForms: The configuration and navigation of the FTAPI SecuForms has been improved. When editing SecuForms, user:ins now switch to a full screen view. In addition, SecuForms editing has been optimized for mobile devices.
- Administration: User account cleanup has been improved so that “Last Login” now also cleans up those users who have never logged in. More details on user account cleanup.
- Reports: The user reports generated via the web interface (under the “Reports” tab) are now much more performant.
- Email notifications can no longer be issued via the command line.
New report type for administrators.
- NEW: The e-mail notification that informs users about new files in data rooms now also contains the path of the newly added files if desired.
- SecuRooms: When sharing data rooms or folders, the user name can now be entered in addition to the e-mail address.
- Administration: The initial customer administrator can now be edited and customized by the customer. The FTAPI helpdesk team is no longer necessary for this.
- Reports: The “UserReports” have been improved and are now much more performant.
- Platform: Performance improvements have been made to the entire FTAPI platform and products.
You are not a FTAPI customer yet?
Advantages of the FTAPI platform.
Secure Data Workflows for Business
The Secure Data Workflow Platform enables simple, secure and holistic automation of sensitive data workflows. Using leading encryption technologies, these workflows are protected at all times – whether sending or receiving data, structured data ingestion, sharing sensitive information, or secure automation.
Used in the right places, FTAPI’s solutions help to drive digitization in companies with simple means and significantly increase the efficiency of data workflows. Under the vision of “Securing Digital Freedom,” FTAPI is thus committed to identity preservation for individuals and businesses.